“Mothers, cherish that role that is so uniquely yours and for which heaven itself sends angels to watch over you and your little ones. Yours is the work of salvation, and therefore you will be magnified, compensated, made more than you are, better than you are, better than you’ve ever been.

He is blessing you & He will bless you. Rely on Him, rely on Him heavily. Rely on Him forever. And press forward with a steadfastness in Christ, having a perfect brightness of hope.”

-Elder Jeffrey R. Holland

Friday, October 30, 2009

Part 1

The past few weeks have been very busy we have been down visiting with family while Andy had his break from school and my little brother got married (I will put that in another post) so here is what we have been up to...


Brent and I going to church he was just so cute had to take a pic!
well of course there was the football game

we had to watch that




and then my mom had a little Halloween party


with lots of yummy food


and more food




and yes still more


Brent and some of his cousins


Mommy and Brent



I asked Andy to put Brent's shoes away and this is what I found :)


we went to the park



and played



and we went to visit Grandpa Doc's grave(that's who Brent is named after).






1 comment:

The Shane's said...

Oh my goodness! That last picture is the sweetest! If I may, can I please have a copy of that!?