“Mothers, cherish that role that is so uniquely yours and for which heaven itself sends angels to watch over you and your little ones. Yours is the work of salvation, and therefore you will be magnified, compensated, made more than you are, better than you are, better than you’ve ever been.

He is blessing you & He will bless you. Rely on Him, rely on Him heavily. Rely on Him forever. And press forward with a steadfastness in Christ, having a perfect brightness of hope.”

-Elder Jeffrey R. Holland

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Elijah

I know this is kind of late and most of you already know but...
we are having another baby boy!
Elijah(Eli) Maxwell Gooch
Profile
FootFlexing his muscles. Obviously Brent has already been giving Eli tips on how to do this. Needless to say we are excited and can't wait for him to come!

8 comments:

The Shane's said...

Can't wait!!! Makenzie wants to know why he isn't in color!?

Anonymous said...

So cute! Especially the muscle flexing!

Maria said...

Love the name. He is getting flexing so he can be a great soccer player! Keep up the blog.
p.s. I love your new header.

Claudia said...

I feel like just yesterday Brent you told me you were pregnant with Brent! Wow does time fly by or what! By the way, this is the first time I've checked out your actual blog page (I have you on google reader and it doesn't show your designs) and we have the exact same web design!! We even have the same cursive title!!!! We have good taste :)

Nurture Mama said...

Congratulations! That is wonderful news!

Jess said...

congrats!! two boys will be lots of fun =) when are you due?

Jess said...

welp, i just noticed the little ticker thing on your blog, so now i answered my own question...anyways! hope you guys are doing well!! take care! 2 kids is lots of fun. the first 2 months are really tough then it gets way fun =)

Stephanie said...

I haven't blogged in forever!! Congrats!! Two boys, how fun!!