“Mothers, cherish that role that is so uniquely yours and for which heaven itself sends angels to watch over you and your little ones. Yours is the work of salvation, and therefore you will be magnified, compensated, made more than you are, better than you are, better than you’ve ever been.

He is blessing you & He will bless you. Rely on Him, rely on Him heavily. Rely on Him forever. And press forward with a steadfastness in Christ, having a perfect brightness of hope.”

-Elder Jeffrey R. Holland

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Brent!

Brent had his first birthday. I can't believe my sweet baby boy is a year old! We had a Elmo party for him this past weekend with family and friends. Here are a few pictures from the big day.

Brent + Cake=
Yummy

Mommy, Daddy and Brent

Cute Elmo cupcakes I made


And a birthday cake to smash!

Brent playing with a new toy


Opening presents

4 comments:

Heather said...

Happy Birthday Brent! It looks like it was a great party, and I love your Elmo cupcakes. WE had a joint 1st birthday party this past weekend too. Reddin, Lochlan and their friend Drew all turn one this month. And I see that you ended up getting the Birthday Boy shirt! It looks way cute on him.r

The Shane's said...

Happy Birthday Big Boy! We love you!

Jess said...

Happy Birthday Brent!!! you guys are such a cute family! looks like a fun party. and those cupcakes are amazing...wish i was that talented!

Amanda and Peter said...

So cute! I loved the elmo cupcakes--such a good idea
your little boy is so close in age to my kiddos! Isn't 1 year such a fun age? Well, any age is fun...but it is great when they can interact so much and learn.